A high converting website is paramount to your business success. Unfortunately, many small to medium size business owners believe they only have to do the bare minimum when it comes to creating a website – simply build a website and then the sales will come rolling in. Wrong!! Your website is what will persuade people why you are what they need.
It is through your website that you can tell your prospect customers ‘What’s in it for them?’ Why they should hit the contact us button and know how you can assist them in their needs. A converting website – converting website visitors into actual customers – is what you should aim for and not just having a website that contains basic information about your business.
The goal is to have a high converting website. Don’t worry. It is not that difficult.
Let us show you how to have a high converting website in 5 simple steps.
Download Your “4 Steps to Filling Your Appointment Book Without Having to Leave Your Office Again!“ Checklist Now!
Enter your best details below:
- Your content should be attention-grabbing that readers will definitely click on and read on further
- Your page load speed is crucial, as customers will leave if it takes too long to access your site. We know of cases where Google stopped AdWords campaigns because pages were taking too long to load.
- You have to ensure that your website is following the best practices for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). If you are unsure about this, consult a reputable SEO services provider to explain how they can help you get the rankings you want.
- Engage with your visitors by offering them a lead magnet free of charge (information that is highly desired by prospects). This allows you to get the contact details of visitors who are interested in your offering, but who are not ready to purchase now. You can follow up with these leads with offers to convert them into sales.
- Make sure that you have an automated follow-up emailing service that can communicate with your newly captured leads to save you time, and will help to further qualify them.
These are 5 Tips to convert visitors to your website into customers…
If you know you need a high-converting website and are unsure how to get started, contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
The Success Wizards Team
PS. Would you like a Client Stampede towards you?